It’s been a pretty huge week for me, if you saw my post yesterday you’ll know that I’m looking forward to starting a new job tomorrow, so career stuff is occupying a lot of my time at the moment.
I thought it would be a great opportunity to share some of the best career advice, tips and articles I’ve found this week.
- This infographic is designed to inspire entrepreneurs to stay motivated even when times are hard, but I think it’s also great advice for up-and-coming bloggers.
- Regular readers will know about my plans to self-publish my novel and this piece lists the top ten reasons why e-publishing is a good idea. Check it out if you’re deciding whether self-publishing is the right path for you.
- Six powerful ways to stand out at work – what do you think?
- My fellow Blogcademy graduate Diane gives some useful tips on getting clarity and direction. She also suggests a useful video series that has inspired her to improve her business.
- And finally, The Blogcademy headmistresses Gala, Shauna and Kat have all published their recaps of the London events – a couple of sneaky photos of me have even made their way in!
Good luck with all your projects guys and have a great week!