I can’t believe how fast the last week has flown by! I’ve barely had time to peruse the internet for goodies, but I did manage to come across these great posts, photographs and puppies.
Because you have to make time for puppies!
- The internet is full of tips on self-improvement and how to be happy. Check out 45 Life Lessons, Written by a 90 Year Old.
- I love these dreamy images by Canadian photographer Joel Robison.
- Everyone needs a goat-themed cartoon to help them rank their maturity levels!
- Latanya Rene from Sprinkles & Booze talks about How to Properly Fail.
- Not only is this a great advice post about how to Quit Your Day Job, it also explores how to become a seller on Etsy. Plus, I want this wall art – it’s gorgeous!
- I’ve featured adorable puppy Maymo and his hilarious antics on the blog before, but I had to share this video of him playing with a toy mouse – so cute!
Have a great week guys!