This week I’ve come across so many great articles and blog posts about photography that I had to share them all with you.
So that means this week’s selection of links have a definite theme!
There are some really beautiful and striking images in the articles below – I hope you enjoy them.
- This couple documented their travels around the world by taking some amazing photographs of the girl leading her boyfriend by the hand across some beautiful and famous scenery. I’ve seen these images featured in a couple of places this week and they really jumped out of the screen. They’re so vibrant and alive; they really capture the excitement and passion of travelling.
- This article features 55 incredible examples of photo manipulation; from the beautiful to the shocking to the downright freaky!
- One of my secrets for link finding is StumbleUpon – it’s a fantastic way of finding interesting, bizarre and completely random stuff on the internet. Plus there are always some great photography articles, including this one on the 21 Most Beautiful Nature Photos.
- These images from the early 1900s are fascinating and surprisingly striking.
- It’s three weeks now since I did my pin-up photo shoot with Laura from Pearman Photography. This week she wrote a post explaining why she loves pin-up shoots and hopes to empower women.
See you all next week!