Most of my internet time this week has been at work, so the majority of the posts I’ve come across have been marketing-related. There are lots of great tips on how to improve your blog and share your work with a wider audience.
- Most of us have probably heard the argument at some point that the internet, and social media in particular, are responsible for the dumbing down of people’s writing skills. But is it really true?
- This week saw World Book Day and I posted my first book review for a while, something I’d like to do a lot more of. Write to Done have a great post on how to become a Book Review Ninja and craft really interesting, engaging reviews.
- Do you have a Facebook page for a business or blog? Have you struggled to get likes without resorting to paying for them? I know my Facebook page is new and doesn’t yet have many likes, which I hope to improve. Well, this article from Social Media Today might give you some tips on finding new fans.
- I met Emily from The Start Up Wife at Blogcademy in London. She wrote a post this week about a cool app that helps blog readers suggest subjects they would like bloggers to write more of. Plus, I just love her gorgeous notebook!
- Buzz Feed featured a host of images of actual places that appear unreal or manipulated in some way. Stunning!
Have a great week guys!