Another week is about to end and I’ve compiled a short list to share with you some of the stuff I’ve enjoyed on the internet over the last few days.
The photographs especially are worth checking out. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- Abandoned fairgrounds make for a striking backdrop to a photo shoot, but this quirky set of images from photographers Tino and Pip is a little bit different…Working with alternative wedding cake topper company Little Red Ruby they created this fabulous and unique series of images.
- For those of you who regularly use Twitter, this week Mashable posted an article listing keyboard shortcuts that will make your social networking experience easier.
- The lovely Caroline from Sparkles and Crumbs posted a poem by the brilliant Pablo Neruda. Plus I love the photo she uses alongside the verse.
- Self-taught photographer Mike Brodie spent years criss-crossing America on box cars, documenting the lives of the young people who seek freedom and adventure and on the country’s railroads.
- A council in Devon have banned the use of apostrophes in street names.
Have a great week everyone!