Sunday is here again, so it’s the perfect time to browse the internet for fun and interesting stories.
I thought I would get you started with a few links that I’ve enjoyed over the last few days.
- This gorgeous piece from The New Yorker describes the act of writing early in the day and the author’s need to preserve the dream-like feeling of the night for her work.
- These famous book quotations become striking illustrations.
- A lot of people seem to have problems using a semi-colon…If this is you, The Oatmeal have some great advice.
- Check out these amazing examples of literary graffiti.
- This talented and artistic bus driver finds a fantastic excuse for avoiding the car wash.
- A lost town in Argentina that was drowned beneath a lagoon after it flooded has re-emerged, resulting in these eerie photographs.
- As we get older, we all realise there are things that in life that we wish someone had told us sooner.
See you next week!