This week I’ve been working on my photography skills; I’ve finally got myself a new camera and I’m completely in love with it.
Over the Bank Holiday last week I headed down to the beach with my hubby to take some pictures and yesterday I took the camera with me to Durham. Plus I took some great shots of our canine friend, Daisy. I think you’ll agree that she’s adorable.
Earlier this week I wrote a review of The Crow Road and decided that I just had to read it again. And, as usual, I spent plenty of time online. Here are a few of my favourite articles from this week.
- I have a new shoe crush on these gorgeous custom heels by California artist TaylorSays, which were featured on the Sprinkles and Booze blog this week.
- Gala Darling’s blogging series came to end with this article about how to get started on your blog.
- This Q&A with Elsie from A Beautiful Mess looks at how a successful blogger manages working from home.
- Guys who read are hot.
- 17 ways to be happier at work.
- Writers’ Room interview author Audrey Niffenegger.
- This infographic reveals the popularity of Game of Thrones across the world.
Have a great week guys!