It’s been a quiet week, busy working and catching up with friends and, of course, internet searching.
- Have you ever wondered how a Stormtrooper family might spend their weekends? This photographer did, with amusing results.
- Like a lot of bloggers, I spend a lot of time online. It’s easy to get caught up in the internet and forget that there’s a life away from the computer.
- Feeling like a holiday? Here are five beautiful and bizarre hotels to plan a trip to.
- Check out these 12 enjoyable names for common things.
- This bride got plenty of wear out of her wedding dress, in 17 countries.
- Work is not a job – a manifesto.
- It’s a bit depressing, but have you ever considered what you want to happen to your online life after you die? Google are giving you the option.
- Latanya Rene tells us how to get awesome.
- These famous quotes are paired with clever illustrations.
See you next week!