Here are some of the highlights from this week’s internet browsing:
- This girl’s home is beautiful…
- Recently I’ve been enjoying the blog run by Veronica Varlow, burlesque dancer, writer and performer. This week she posted a couple of articles that I wanted to share. In the first she suggests using your computer passwords as a motivational tool and in the second she discusses self-image and comparing yourself to others.
- Another amazing blog log post this week from Shauna at Nubby Twiglet; no good can come of comparing yourself to others.
- Things you should know before you even consider dating a writer.
- Have you ever envied someone on the internet for their perfect life? Then you need to read this piece on the pressures of social media.
- I love the Quit Your Day Job posts from the Etsy blog. Another good one this week.
- Check out the photographs of these beautiful, abandoned places.
- The 12 types of social media personality. Which are you?
- Cute cartoon about procrastination.
- A great list of blogs to help out aspiring writers.
- And a final sneaky one, 10 of the best words that the internet has given us. Never heard of Scunthorpe problems before, but I’m going to be using it now…!
Have a great week!