This week it finally feels like spring is starting to arrive! I’ve had a great week catching up with some old friends and spent yesterday at the Newcastle Writing Conference, meeting writers both published and aspiring and finding out more about the current state of the publishing industry.Also this week, I’ve come across these great stories on the internet. Get a cup of coffee and settle in for some reading time…
- Find what you love and let it kill you. A beautiful study in finding a creative career that you can be passionate about.
- Things northerners miss when they move to London.
- This article about a photographer who took a polaroid every day until he died as part of a project is so sad.
- Love this infographic that reveals what your choice of Instagram filter says about you.
- I used to play tag at school, but this guy and his friends have taken it to the extreme, playing a game for over 20 years, jetting back and forth across America to avoid being ‘IT’.
- Apparently, the antidote to burnout is progress.
- The creative process can involve a lot of anxiety, even for those who are successful.
- A few strange facts about Sagittarians – some of these are so true!
- For those interested in Facebook and security, read this article.
- Everyone loves videos of cute baby animals. I’ve seen plenty of dogs enjoy chasing a ball, but never a horse…
Have a great week!