I haven’t had as much internet time as usual this week, what with running around enjoying different events and working hard, but here a few of the best I came across for you to enjoy.
- Interview with one of my all time favourite writers, Haruki Murakami.
- Some great tips on making time for time management.
- 6 internet lessons I learned from my mom.
- I’m off to Iceland in a few weeks and this article from Cosmopolitan got me really excited to start planning places to visit.
- These double exposed photographs of New York and London are beautiful.
- 29 ways to stay creative infographic.
- Kat talks about why it only takes one bad review to leave you feeling down.
Hope the sun is shining where you are!