Here’s the best of the rest from my internet wanderings:
- How to tell if you’re addicted to books.
- Regular readers will know I’m fascinated by photographs of abandoned buildings. These images of an old Nazi hospital that once treated Hitler are haunting.
- If only my husband enjoyed ironing this much…
- 11 brilliant writing commandments.
- If you’re ever wandering the streets of Uppsala, Sweden at night and hear a frenzy of screaming, don’t worry, it’s normal.
- Night and day in New York is captured in this single image.
- Love Gala’s article on finding a career you feel passionate about and not ending up a ‘corporate corpse’.
- We’re busy planning a trip to Iceland and the photographs of this elopement got me really excited to visit this beautiful country.
Have an amazing week!