The last few days I’ve been busy celebrating my anniversary with a trip to Iceland, somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit. So this week’s Random Stuff is going to have an Icelandic theme!
- Fancy going to Elf School? Then you’d better visit Iceland!
- This photograph of Icelandic horses is magical.
- I’ve always thought that Iceland looks like a bleak and beautiful country, so this expedition captured my imagination.
- These photographs capture the striking architecture of the Harpa Concert Hall.
- Check out my Dreaming Iceland board on Pinterest for some truly stunning images.
I plan to share more about my trip in a few days, so don’t forget to check back.
Have a great week!