I’ve been crazy busy recently: travelling to Iceland last week, working and then off on a hen weekend.
That means I haven’t had as much time as usual for leisurely internet reading this week, so today’s post is going to be short and sweet.
- The first page of your novel is important if you want to catch an editor’s attention.
- Love this A-Z of unusual words, in design form.
- Chilling pictures of suitcases left in a New York insane asylum by patients who were locked away for their whole lives.
- We were lucky enough to see minke whales in Iceland, but these photographs of one creature swimming beneath a kayak are magical.
- Adore Caroline’s post on quaintrelles and how to be fabulous.
Have a great week!