- The Guardian’s final interview with author Iain Banks is extremely poignant.
- Vice magazine caused controversy with their themed photo shoot based on the suicides of female writers. The article has since been removed from their website, but Jezebel posted a thoughtful commentary about using tragedy to promote fashion.
- I came across this beautiful poem about Reykjavik on Twitter – and as you know by now, I’m in love with anything to do with Iceland.
- This week I discovered Google Poetics, a website that creates poetry from people’s unfinished Google searches.
- The 24 amazing pools you need to jump in once in your life makes me want to go on a summer holiday.
- This Brazilian artist made a model of Monica and Chandler’s apartment from Friends entirely out of paper.
- Hotels with the most amazing views. Still dreaming about holidays…
- Adore these images of some of nature’s most dramatic and unbelievable phenomena.
- Plus, if you didn’t see Russell Brand’s interview with American news channel MSNBC’s Morning Joe anchors, check out this video. After disrespecting the comedian, the hosts are left cringing as Brand unleashes his trademark intellectual wit.
I’ve also been playing with Instagram video – unfortunately my coding skills aren’t up to embedding it here so you’ll have to check it out here.
Have a great week!