Yep, it’s that time of the week again! Here are my highlights from the last week of browsing the web for your reading pleasure.
- Are introverts unfairly maligned in the workplace? This article considers why quiet doesn’t work in ad agencies and it is scarily accurate.
- These brutally honest cakes are pretty funny, although I wouldn’t thank the person who sent some of them to me!
- A project to create covers for 100 books that should be written.
- This collection of street art presents the world in a creative light.
- China’s Wonderland is Beijing’s version of Disneyland, which was abandoned midway through construction. Local farmers have reclaimed much of the land and now work around the remaining half-built buildings. Eerie.
- Portland is on my travel bucket list thanks to its quirky, creative vibe. But the city has a hidden side; you can visit the Shanghai Tunnels, which were used from 1850 to 1941 to kidnap and traffic unsuspecting people into slavery.
- This photographer uses Instagram to tell the stories of invisible people he encounters across America.
- Check out the wedding photos of these famous and classic authors.
- 12 beautiful world heritage sites.
- Absolutely love these business cards that Jamie from 128 John St. Made for Alt Summit – this tutorial could also help you make gorgeous wedding favours.
Have a great week!