Summer has been a regular fixture this week, although I’ve been stuck in the office so haven’t been able to make the most of it. Boo!
I’ve also been on a bit of a ticket buying spree, snapping up tickets to gigs, blog workshops and writing conferences, so I’ve got plenty to look forward to in the autumn.
- I don’t usually condone the cruel and unusual punishment of your kids, but this is kinda funny. Nine ways to punish your children using Facebook. Perhaps some tips for the future?
- We all know that sitting around too much has a negative effect on our health. But who really wants to work at a standing desk? Didn’t think so.
- How writers can stop being crushed by fear of rejection. This writer went looking for rejection but encountered some surprising results.
- Ten mesmerising shots of life in the desert.
- Love this infographic from Goodreads that explores what makes us abandon a book.
- Now, I love Mr Darcy as much as anyone, but this statue in Hyde Park just scares me.
- Poetry + artwork = love
- How to get shit done when you have no time at all.
- Would dancing naked in a room full of people improve your self-confidence?
Have a great week!