Phew, the weather this week has been beautiful, but I’m seriously flagging after being stuck in a hot office every day.
If you haven’t had chance to enjoy the sunshine yet, take five minutes to check out these great links and then get in the garden and relax!
- So you just had your book published? Writer Chuck Wendig explains what will happen next in hilarious style. Anyone who writes should read this, it’s spot on!
- Sound advice – don’t quit your job to chase your dreams…until you’ve read this.
- Authors write about their favourite streets in literature.
- Blogger Danielle La Porte gives some random notes on her writing process.
- A beautiful collection of reflection photos.
- Twelve things you should never apologise for.
- I was never into tree houses as a kid, but these are epic!
- Twenty pictures that dog owners will understand.
- The seven types of blogger: which one are you?
- A little place I know: 24 of the world’s best kept secrets.
Have a great week!