Happy Sunday! You know the drill…
- Throughout August, I’m planning to take part in this fun Instagram challenge. I’m looking forward to being as creative as possible, so hop on over and check me out @tenpennydreams if you want to follow along.
- I always love to see a bit of beautiful graffiti.
- If ever there was a reason to visit Kansas, it would be to see this giant bookshelf.
- Enjoy waterslides? Would you still give it a go if there was shark infested water at the end of the slide?
- Love these funky Miami lifeguard towers.
- Ladies, we all worry about wearing a bikini at some point in our lives (or all the time). It’s interesting to chart the evolution of the swimming costume and see what women wore on the beach 100 years ago.
- A study wants to know: what will you do with your one wild & precious life?
- Jack Kerouac’s books were actually intended to be read as a 13 volume memoir.
Have a great week!