A few months ago I contributed to a fantastic literary project called Dear Angel. This week I spotted this photo on Facebook – it’s a shot of my contribution to the exhibition. Quite excited!
- Should BuzzFeed really be the future of content marketing?
- A few tips on getting over your writers’ block.
- There’s been a lot of chatter this week and Jamie Oliver and his latest comments on poverty and food, but this article comparing the cost of some of his products to that big fucking TV is quite interesting.
- Writers: the fear never gets any easier.
- This new rollercoaster looks terrifying.
- An aspiring artist’s perspective of jobseeker’s allowance and finding work makes for fascinating, if demoralising, reading.
- Birmingham’s new library looks amazing – it reminds me a little bit of the Harpa concert hall in Reykjavik.
- British tourists get arrested abroad for the strangest things.
- I quite fancy the idea of travelling to Antarctica one day, so I enjoyed this profile of it as a holiday destination.
- 17 personal essays that will change your life.
- This blogger is trying to survive for a year solely on freebies from brands. His story so far is not very encouraging.
- This Yorkshire family converted an old cinema into a family home. Beautiful.
- 21 beautiful runner photos to motivate you off the couch.
Have a great week!
P.S. Yes, several of these articles come from The Daily Mail. Please do not judge me.