This Sunday I’m luxuriating because I’ve got a whole week off work! I cannot tell you how excited I am to generally laze about, lying on the sofa with a blanket, reading and watching marathons of Grey’s Anatomy and True Blood.
But first I’m off to London tomorrow to catch up with some of the girls I met at The Blogcademy in January. Can’t wait!
- A photo diary from a reader who spent two months as a Tumbleweed, living in the Shakespeare and Co. book shop in Paris. I’ve wanted to visit this place ever since I first saw in on Before Sunset.
- 11 novels that will actually change your perspective on life.
- An amazing mix of portrait and landscape photographs taken in Iceland.
- When wanderlust goes deeper than place.
- A disgruntled customer buys a promoted tweet to slam a brand for poor service. A sign of things to come?
- Throughout August I took part in the Travelettes Instagram challenge. A couple of my photos even made it onto their best of round up!
- The top 15 converted hotels.
- 15 things you didn’t know about Google to mark its 15th birthday.
- Find out how to save time, work ahead and generally be more awesome.
- These images from Burning Man are definitely surreal.
- After a student told this lecturer on an evaluation that she should ‘teach naked’, she decided to make a lesson of the incident.
- The top 15 exotic retreats for design lovers.
Have a great week!