This week I’ve been on holidays so I haven’t been on the internet as much as usual. Instead I have mostly been on the sofa watching back-to-back episodes of Grey’s Anatomy and inhaling kettle chips.
The internet time I have managed has involved keeping up with my Bloglovin’ feed. I recently followed Thought Catalog and thought I’d do a themed post and share some of their best articles from this week.
- 33 of the most hilariously terrible first sentences in literature history. I thought number two was brilliant!
- How to be a 20-something in the digital age.
- 25 things everyone needs to have before they turn 25.
- 13 things I’ve learned so far in 2013.
- Ancient Aliens: how they hook you with their dubious claims and absurd models. This one’s for my hubby.
- The 12 best parts of every pretend adult’s day.
- 11 ways to create a life you don’t need to escape.
Well, back to the office tomorrow. Have a great week!