Well, it’s been a fantastic week, thanks to discovering I’m on the shortlist for this year’s Blog North Awards.
Plus, I’ve found plenty of interesting reading material so get comfortable and enjoy!
- 50 works of fiction in translation that every English speaker should read.
- Do you get sick of seeing people taking the same selfies in the bathroom mirror? Well check out these extreme selfies taken at very action packed moments.
- Just love these 30 awesome book dedications that might be better than the actual book.
- Maps depicting the settings of some popular novels.
- How can you tell if you’re a creative type? Check out these 20 signs.
- 30 books every woman should read by the age of 30. I’ve read four; guess I’d better get busy.
- Travellers, do you get sick of staying in shabby hostels? Then these swanky versions might be for you.
- This infographic lists the 12 types of procrastinator. Unfortunately, it doesn’t bode well that I am ALL OF THEM!
- These words don’t translate into English.
- Seattle is home to a Metaphysical Library and it’s full of some esoteric reading material.
- I couldn’t agree more that writing is a breathing, living thing, and that’s all I want.
- Five reasons why e-readers will never kill books.
Have a great week!