This week I seem to have been unusually busy with emails and blog admin, so it’s a shorter than usual list of links. Hope you enjoy!
- This is just a reminder to do what your love.
- 11 common places that always inspire creativity.
- This travel blogger spent several weeks hitchhiking across America. His adventures and encounters with other people on the road are really entertaining.
- If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant.
- As someone with a degree in English, I enjoyed this article about why it’s a subject that is still worth studying.
- Top 10 cool and unusual hotels in Reykjavik.
- All week I’ve been obsessively listening to HAIM cover Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball in the Live Lounge at Radio One. Amazing.
- Love these tips on styling your bookshelves.
Have a great week!