Since the beginning of November, I’ve been taking part in the NaNoWriMo novel writing challenge. I’ve been immersed in writing my new book and it’s going quite well so far, but I have been chained to the computer screen for even longer than usual!
- 12 life lessons you learned from your dog. So cute, and yes, the puppy eyes work every time!
- Margaret Atwood never accepts blurb requests. This is how she declines.
- Anyone else taking part in NaNoWriMo will appreciate this article from Thought Catalog about what it does to your life.
- I watched the first Twilight film again this week for the first time in years. This guy had a series marathon and came up with 82 unanswered questions about the saga (he obviously hasn’t read the books – tut tut!).
- A list of quirks only writers will understand.
- It’s never too late to reinvent yourself. This article is incredibly inspiring, especially for anyone who dreams of becoming a writer.
- Find out how success is the best way to kill a novelist’s passion for writing.
- If you completely ignored your goals and focused on this one thing would you get better results?
Have a great week!