I actually thought I hadn’t found too many interesting articles this week…what planet was I on?!
- A special one here, the wedding of my gorgeous friend Annabelle was featured on Love My Dress yesterday.
- A list of the 100 best novels…written in 1898.
- Could you rank every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in order of preference? This list actually reminded me of some of my favourite episodes…time for a Buffy marathon methinks!
- Surreal (and beautiful) places to visit before you die.
- This couple met online and a month later went on a 21 day trip around Europe, without so much as a change of clothes.
- Nine ways to undermine your characters’ best laid plans – some great tips here for writers.
- Writer Chuck Wendig received an email requesting career advice: this is his response.
- An alphabet themed photo essay on travel – great way to present some gorgeous photos.
- Reflections on living life as a digital nomad.
- Bloggers: have you always wanted to have a post go viral? Read this first.
- How writers can stop procrastinating forever.
- Stunning space tattoos.
- Vintage adverts staring famous authors. Who knew so many writers were keen to promote ale?
- Some magical quotes from one of my favourite writers, Haruki Murakami.
- This is so bizarre I had to share it: some of the crazy laws still on the books in certain US states. The one about only serving apple pie with cheese reminds me of the Christmas cake argument in the UK: we always eat it with Wensleydale cheese (Northerners back me up on this) but people from other parts of the country have generally never heard of this combo. Anyone else? No?
- Pink is the role model every girl should have. Hell yeah.
- A list of forgotten English words.
Have a great week!