It’s been a long week and I’m looking forward to relaxing a little today. Earlier in the week I went along to a preview of The Tetley, a new art gallery that will be opening this week in Leeds, in the renovated Tetley factory. The team have got some ambitious plans, so check it out if you’re in the area.
Meanwhile, it’s on with the links…
- Why you need to write.
- 50 pieces of advice for a happy marriage.
- Some advice on facing your fears.
- These classic authors would have totally won at NaNoWriMo.
- Woolly suits for tortoises – in pictures. Not something I would ever have thought of, but it is cute!
- There are so many articles out there nowadays about how to cope with your twenties. This is why.
- Epic wedding day celebrity photobomb.
- Thoughts on the romance element in The Hunger Games.
- Writers: you always knew that the way to get ahead was to pester agents on Twitter, right?!
- 21 unreliable narrators who may or may not be lying to you.
Have a great week!