I’ve got to admit, I’m feeling a bit burned out at the moment but unfortunately there’s no prospect of a holiday for ages. So this week I’ve found a few inspiring and motivational articles that have given me a boost.
Hope you enjoy them.
- Do you ever worry that the work you’re doing isn’t good enough? Read this.
- 85 Jack Kerouac quotes for the traveller inside you. I really needed to read these this week, they’re so inspiring.
- What every successful person knows, but never says.
- Problems only anxious people will understand. I’m a bit sorry to say it, but yes, this.
- Dramatic photographs of weddings in exotic locations.
- I’m starting to get a bit sick of the word ‘millennials’, which is usually used to slag off my generation. This piece from Flavorwire nicely rounds up some of the worst millennial bashing from recent months.
- Why creative writing courses need to face up to the reality of publishing.
- 30 questions that made me quit my job and start travelling.
- A quiz about authors and their pets? Go on then.
- Five ways to stop yourself from procrastinating.
Have a great week!