Although it’s almost Christmas, I must admit, I’m not feeling at my most festive as I’ll working pretty much all through the holidays this year. Sad face. So think of me in the office if you’re lounging around at home enjoying another turkey sandwich or a box of chocolates!
If you’d like to help lift my holiday spirits a little, you could vote for me in the UK Blog Awards. Any votes from my lovely readers would be much appreciated!In the meantime, here are a few links for you to enjoy.
- Find out what the three major flavours of writer’s block are and how to cure them.
- Bloggers: if you’ve ever thought about quitting, read this first.
- A list of the top earning writers of 2013.
- After his wife died, this husband recreated his wedding photos with their little girl. This is so lovely; it brought a tear to my eye.
- Judging by these Google searches, here are a few things people are most clueless about.
- If I ever have kids, I would love them to be creative.
- A few great comebacks to sexist comments.
- Shocking and unexpected facts you learn in your twenties.
Have a great Christmas week!