It’s been a bit of a bumper week for great articles, I guess everyone has been inspired by the New Year!
- We’re always being encouraged to follow our dreams, but what is the cost of dreaming?
- Is blogging dead or just evolving? I’ve heard so many people asking this question over the last few months!
- A letter to my husband, regarding the milk he left out all night. Are you reading this husband? Next time you commit some housework related sin, it’s war!
- 10 things to avoid for a happier 2014.
- 5 reasons why your failures are awesome.
- A few tips to make sure you enjoy your twenties. As an almost thirty-something (gah!) I can vouch for quite a few of these.
- 5 reasons why travelling is a state of mind.
- A beautifully nostalgic write up of the Sugar Shack club nights in my hometown of Middlesbrough.
- Hauntingly beautiful photo illustrations of the Brothers Grimm homeland.
- I’ve always liked Anna Kendrick, but this compilation of her best tweets makes me want to be friends.
- Most artists are fundamentally inconsolable, that’s why they keep on producing creative work.
- Gratitude posts are common online, but I love this idea of creating an infinite gratitude list.
- Six pieces of advice from writers – you should check this out!
- This reflection on grammar actually made me feel quite bad about my own skills. Must improve!
- An interesting visualisation of how productive writers are based on how early they get up each day.
- The loneliness of the long distance reader.
- Need a good film this year? Check out a preview of the literary movie adaptations coming our way soon.
- And if you need a pick me up remember, the bad days don’t define you.
Have a great week!