Is it still only the middle of January? Longest…week…ever!
- Do you feel like you need a literary challenge? Check out this list of hefty books worth reading.
- After I wrote last week about why I’ve been converted to Kindle, here’s someone who has gone back the other way.
- 10 myths about writing.
- This article about the winner of Iceland’s Tourist of the Year challenge made me giggle.
- Does signing up for a reading challenge ruin your ability to just enjoy a book?
- This photographer inserted her adult self into her childhood photos and the results were surprisingly effective.
- 10 devastatingly beautiful photos of Icelandic rivers.
- Why a meaningful life is better than a happy one.
- 11 rules for going after the things you want in life.
- Che from indieBerries talks about branding your Instagram. I’ve never thought about it like this before but it actually makes a lot of sense and results in some great profiles!
- Should northern crime novels be a thing?
- There’s something beautiful about silence. Jessica writes such gorgeous articles!
- Have you ever wondered why writers write so much about writing?
Plus I just had to share this video I spotted on Thought Catalog. Penguins!
Have a great week!