Get yourself settled on the sofa and check out a few of these links!
- What can a marshmallow tell you about how successful you will become? You might be surprised.
- Writers: don’t put too much pressure on yourselves; it takes the time it takes.
- This article has some great suggestions for overcoming the algorithm changes Facebook recently implemented.
- What happens when you disconnect the author from the text?
- 42 undeniable signs you’re writing click bait.
- If you want to be a writer and you only read one post here, make it this one, please, make it this one.
- 30 signs you like books more than people. Yep!
- It can be hard enough to secure an agent for that book you’re writing, but what happens when your agent decides to dump you?
- A survey tells us that most writers earn less than £600 a year.
- If you were into The Chronicles of Narnia as a child and you wanted a home with a secret doorway…you’ll love these homes with hidden rooms and passageways – amazing!
Have a great week!