It feels like January has been the longest month ever, so I’m happy February has arrived. It’s going to be a fairly big month for me in a few ways, but more on that another day.
In the meantime – links!
- Do you get overwhelmed by your TBR list? Get rid of it.
- As a kid, I used to love the Sweet Valley High books, so this article featuring 10 of the most dramatic covers took me back (plus I think I’ve read most of them!)
- Reality Bites is one of my favourite films and this article explains why it is still an accurate representation of early adulthood twenty years on.
- Do you ever loan out your books and never get them back? Here’s an interesting suggestion on how to deal with those evil book thieves.
- Top 10 locked room mysteries to read if you enjoy a good thriller.
- This photographer captured these amazing photographs of vanishing tribes.
- Do you prefer the US or the UK versions of these books?
- How do you cope when your passion isn’t your paycheck?
- As if blogging just turned 20.
- This restaurant has a cool alternative to the guest book.
- This description of how a hangover changes as you get older made me laugh.
- I’d seen the #findmike campaign on Twitter recently, so it was brilliant to read this heart-warming story of how one man was reunited with the stranger who stopped him from taking his own life.
- These literary city guides are a great idea!
- I have a habit of indulging in procrastination and sometimes it makes me worry about my organisational skills. But this article looks at the issue another way. If you struggle with procrastination, you should definitely check it out.
Have a great week!