I love this t-shirt from Next; I think it’s kind of funny! Hope you enjoy this week’s links.
- A few tips on how to approach a literary agent.
- What to do on the days when you don’t feel like writing.
- Who would your Shakespearean soul mate be?
- Passion – do you have it?
- Literary agent Juliet Mushens explains a little bit about response times and how she deals with submissions.
- Have you ever wished you could get a retweet from a celebrity? Xandra tells us how she got Tyra Banks to share one of her blog posts.
- Here’s why you need to ditch that broken pen.
- To be a writer is to be alone.
- These guys make surfing in winter in Scotland sound pretty amazing.
- Ever wished you could live in a house made of books?
- Here’s to the creative types.
I love this cover of Arctic Monkeys’ Do I Wanna Know? It’s so unexpected and kind of beautiful.
Have a great week!