This week I’ve been spending time away from the computer, enjoying a trip to Iceland with my hubby. It was great to have a break – although I have ended up with a raging cold!
Still, I managed to come across a few things online that are worth sharing.
- Writers: here’s some advice on perfecting the first pages of your manuscript.
- Google Trends reveals just what people have been searching for in the world of books.
- Do you need help getting motivated? Try a few of these tips.
- Kristin from My Life As A Teacup writes beautifully about her feelings for her hometown of Pittsburgh. This reminds me of my relationship with my own town.
- Nine simple ways to stop worrying so much.
- It doesn’t matter how many people read your blog, your posts have value.
- Ignore the lists that tell you what you should learn in your twenties.
- What makes a book a classic?
Have a great week!