It’s been a ridiculously busy but brilliant week; I found out on Monday that the novel I’ve been working on has been longlisted in the Bath Novel Award. Exciting!
I’ve been working hard all week to get it finished so that I can submit the full manuscript today for the next stage in the judging. There have been a few late nights and a bit of stress, but it’s amazing what a tight deadline can do for your motivation.
- They’re never just books.
- The transformative nature of literature.
- This list proves that you can achieve something remarkable at any age.
- Not everyone with a successful online business is rich.
- The organic reach of your Facebook page could be about to plummet. Again.
- More gorgeous photos of almost unnaturally beautiful places.
- Re-reading your favourite books can be a magical thing.
- A eulogy for a blog.
- I was never a fan of Sex and the City, so this article on why Carrie Bradshaw is a terrible person to idolise rang true for me.
- I used to have horses when I was younger and this post reminded me why it was one of the best things about my childhood.
Have a great week!