This week has been pretty hectic for me, one of those weeks where one thing after another goes wrong.
So I was glad to spend yesterday in London with some lovely bloggers, chatting, taking photos and enjoying a fun day, which was brilliantly organised by the fantastic LucyJLoves.
- Five common problems with your stories.
- I often struggle with the desire to work on too many projects at once, which makes it hard to focus, but this advice offers an interesting solution.
- The habit that will wreck your weekend, and how to avoid it.
- Why I’m scared of my favourite authors.
- 30 perfect tattoos for word nerds.
- If you live in the US and fancy winning a year’s subscription to reading service Oyster, this article is for you! (Closes May 6th 2014).
- And finally, I’ve never been too bothered about podcasts, but since I started listening to FabulosiTEA, I’ve been converted. Check it out!
Have a great week!