Time to enjoy some Sunday reading!
- Top 10 tips for being a literary agent from Jonny Geller of Curtis Brown.
- Advice on fixing that messy manuscript.
- There is an emotional cost to creative work.
- What is a good writer anyway?
- Change isn’t something that has to be scary. If you don’t feel you’re on the right path, you can do something different.
- Advice on getting things done.
- Loved this post on changing attitudes to female bodies. We shouldn’t have to strive for someone else’s idea of perfection.
- Pushing through barriers to strike gold, with an actual story about panning for gold.
- Choosing analogue over digital: advice on relaxing your mind.
- Chandler was always my favourite friend, his one-liners are so funny!
- 29 ways to come alive and not just exist.
- I’ve been on a bit of a Grey’s Anatomy kick lately and I’m gutted Sandra Oh is leaving at the end of this season. Cristina Yang is amazing!
Have a great week!