- The French believe that books are essential to life and their laws on pricing mean that independent bookstores are doing well, whilst those in the UK are dying off.
- Another reason Iceland is my spiritual home – not only are they a country of readers, everyone gets a free pre-Christmas catalogue of the latest book releases.
- 50 essential cult novels: how many have you read?
- Ah BuzzFeed, you’re spot on again! I’m a night person and this is the story of my life.
- Adorable photos of children fighting the monsters in their bedrooms.
- My blogger friend, Xandra, has just launched a new project designed for heroines in training. It’s sure to be a whimsical wonder!
Have a great week!