- This school progress report for the Bronte sisters isn’t very encouraging.
- Haruki Murakami’s latest book has just come out and a lot has been written about its place among his previous work and the common themes and motifs that can be found in his stories.
- Just because a famous author gives advice on their writing process, it doesn’t mean you have to follow it.
- Tips on how to write around a day job. Hint: schedule, schedule, schedule!
- BuzzFeed’s post on why Emma Watson doesn’t get Twitter was actually really endearing.
- 14 reasons why we should read the classics, from Italo Clavino.
- This remote island with one lonely house would be a fabulous place to set a story.
- Some good advice on using social media in a way that allows you to be happier and more productive.
This week I’ve been loving this video from Passenger – the lyrics make some great statements on the way we spend our lives in front of computer screens and social media.
Have a great week!