- Ever wondered whether or not to study for a creative writing degree? These writers talk about the pros and cons.
- Also talking about writing degrees, if you’re an English student, or you’re thinking about taking a course, this article takes a realistic look at what your career prospects might be.
- An interesting interview with several young women who grew up with Harry Potter, Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey, as they talk about how those books affected their lives and their outlook on reading.
- Spending a lot of time at the computer can make you prone to depression, but the way you use the internet can make you even more susceptible.
- Why you should read Haruki Murakami.
- Some lovely thoughts on why you should savour the simple moments.
- This post about body image is inspiring: life doesn’t wait for you to ‘get thin’; it’s happening right now all around you.
- Beautiful photos of the volcanic eruption in Iceland.
- The 18 struggles of people who are constantly hungry. Not only is this pretty accurate, it also has some seriously cute doggie photos!
Have a great week!