This week was a little surreal: after a week and a half at home dealing with our move, I went back to work to a crazy busy week leading up to the launch of a big project that I’ve been working on for about five months solid.
I also went along to a cute children’s book launch in Middlesbrough and did my first ever radio interview!
- How does blogging about books change your reading habits?
- This NYC bookstore wedding is beautiful.
- Why you should think about having a blog.
- A study of past Nobel Prize citations reveals what you have to do to win the prize.
- A gallery of weird and wonderful bookshops around the world.
- 10 best literary TED talks of the year.
- This tool is a great way to keep track of your writing.
- I just want to write.
- How to befriend anybody (even if you’re an introvert).
- A really in depth piece on life as a freelancer and blogger.
- 21 good reasons to do NaNoWriMo this year.
- An interesting observation on how smartphones have changed the way we behave.
Have a great week!