I’ve reached a small milestone on the blog this week – by publishing my 500th post. I can’t quite believe I’ve managed to come up with so much content, but hey, I’m kind of proud!
Thanks for reading and I hope you’ll stick around for another 500!
Now for the links…
- This one question can help you to cure your procrastination problem.
- Albert Camus wrote this letter to his teacher after winning the Nobel Prize.
- What today’s young people think about reading.
- Love this post on the stigma of being a traveller. There’s something romantic about the idea of exploring the world endlessly; it’s interesting to think of travellers as being dreamers too.
- Tips to prepare yourself for revising a novel.
Have a great week!