- What it’s like to be a slush pile reader (plus a few pointers for getting your manuscript noticed).
- A great roundup of resources for writers.
- How to make the most out of a writing critique.
- I really need this – nine reasons you look awful in photos and how to fix them.
- We’re all guilty of complaining about our weight, or giving ourselves a hard time about the way we look. After reading this story I’m going to make the effort to appreciate my body and my health. This woman won’t be able to eat or drink anything for the rest of her life, yet she remains positive. Very inspiring.
- Next time I make it to New York, I’ll definitely be visiting the Morgan Library and Museum.
- The myth of the dream job.
- What to do when you don’t know what you want.
- Life is too short for these things…
Have a great week!