The nights are getting longer and the sun is beginning to make an appearance. It won’t be long until summer returns.
I’m a self-confessed winter girl, but there are plenty of things I love about the summer months:
- Planning a spontaneous trip out for tea on a sunny drive home from work
- Wandering around barefoot
- Lying on the grass with my headphones in, staring up at the sky and feeling at peace with the world
- Taking Instagram photos of the sunset or the light pouring through the branches of the trees in my garden
- Ice cold drinks on a warm day
- Going out without a jacket
- Driving with the windows rolled down, sunglasses on and the radio up loud
- Marvelling at how blue the sky is
- Bank holiday weekends
- Lazy evenings sitting in a beer garden with friends
What are you looking forward to this summer?