- An interesting experiment on Jezebel that looks at whether your manuscript is more likely to be taken seriously if you submit under a male pseudonym.
- This Japanese hostel is located in a bookstore. Travel and reading all in one place – sounds like heaven!
- On writing and social awkwardness.
- I haven’t read most books, and that’s okay.
- These writers talk about how it feels to finish a book.
- 10 tips to make the most of travelling around a full-time job.
- On the importance of handwriting.
Have a great week!